Ken Block Gymkhana II – The Infomercial by DCshoesFILM
Riding on the success of the first Gymkhana Practice video that grabbed the attention of over 20 million viewers worldwide, the Gymkhana TWO video takes infomercials to the next level.
Unlike other infomercials, this one sells the products with great action, cinematography, and a dramatic driving performance—and, no stereotypical cheesy informercial pitchman!
I stumbled on this Rage Against the Machine music video on YouTube this evening, it’s the official video for “Killing in the Name” which was released on in the early 90′s .
Pefect for rocking out on a Saturday night. One of my favourite tracks of all time for sure.
Twit... Twit... Twitter
I was checking out the State of the Twittersphere report by Dan Zarrella who works at HubSpot and was really amazed at the kind of information that’s in it.
Here are a few the Twitter stats & items that I found quite interesting:
- 79.79% failed to provide a homepage URL.
- 75.86% of users have not entered a bio in their profile.
- 68.68% have not specified a location.
- 55.50% os users are not following anyone.
- 54.88% of users with accounts have never tweeted.
- 52.71% of Twitter user accounts have no followers.
There’s tons of other useful infor in the PDF report which is freely available for download from HubSpot.